We have been waiting to eat some zucchini. We are going to have a ton - but everything was just too small- we thought- to pick for dinner. My husband didn't want me to do any "premature picking" but I convinced him that we will have so much later. . .a few picked early wouldn't hurt. Well it has been a week since that discussion and we have had this side dish 3 times over! Here's all you need to do to make these yummy zucchini strips -
- Wash, then trim the end pieces - cut into thin strips lengthwise.
- Coat with mayonnaise - a little goes a long ways.
- Coat with bread or panko crumbs
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet in an even layer
- Bake until brown - I used a 375 oven for around 15 minutes - but that can vary because of size, etc.
- Serve with a horseradish dip - I just took Ranch dressing and added horseradish.